I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The Future
Do you ever think about the future and what it holds for you and everyone else that in your life know. Do you ever think about that the people that are in your life know will still be there when you grow older and change along the way? Like your classmates or your friends from church or from a club u go to, do u think u will still know them or even still talk to them after you leave or gradurate. I hope that the people that are in my life know will always be in my life when I am older. They give me wisdom and strength to do things I never thought I could do. I am happy with the people in my life know, but I think I want to open up to more people and learn what other type of people there are out in this big world. I want to explore the world and find who I am really supose to be not something I think I am right know but what God has planned for me and the rest of the people in my life. I know that it is sometimes hard to follow God and trust me I have had my times when I didn't trust God, but I am working on changing that Know that I know what is in store for me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment