I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Monday, April 16, 2012
Every thing is okay
Right know I don't know what to say, but I just want to tell everyone that I am fine and that I am in one of the best places in my life right know, besides the fact that the guy I like doesn't like me but o well. Life doesn't have to be prefct every minute of every day it just has to be barable for me and my friends. The school year is almost over and summer will soon me here. I hope I find a job, but if I don't it gives me more time to enjoy the summer and be with friends. I do love the longer days we get, but I don't like the hot weather. My friends alsways have big plans for the summer, but I don't, I just want to hang out and do what ever I want to do over the summer. Everything will be okay no matter what happens because we are strong and we are able to do anything threw God and his power. i hope that the right person does come along for me and does make my life a little better, but I am not totally worried about that yet. I want to focuse on school and college and my dreams and things I want to do with my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment