I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Be Heard
who do you try to get someones attention? Do you yell or scream or just say their name? Well lately it feels like no one stops and listens to what I have to say. I mean how hard is it to stop what your doing just to listen to someone elses problems instead of your own, must be really hard. I like to be honest with people when I'm trying to tell them that something is worng or that things are not just going my way, like they usually do yea right. People can be really mean and rude at times but, other times you find out that the best thing in life are the people who have always been there for you, and I am so thankful for them. I wish that sometimes they would just stop and listen to me when I'm trying to tell them something. I want our relationship to be stronger than that. I wnat to be able to talk to them about everything and anything. Why is that so hard people? Is it because I'm a hard person to talk to or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment