I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Saturday, April 21, 2012
being lonely
Every night I wish I had that special someone by my side. I wish that we could be togetherm but we aren't. i think about you and the things I wish we could do together. I don't go a day without thinking about you and me together forever, but why is it taking you forever to realize that we were meant to be? I hate how you wondering why heart brake happens to you after every girl you had. When the perfect girl is right in front of you, but i will continue waiting for you, I will not give up on you because i know in my heart we will be together someday! So if being lonely night after night that is the pain i will endore for you. i know that someday when i wake up you will be right there beside me and that is worth waiting for! I just hope you know how long i have waited for you and how much i do love and care for you and you only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment