I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Failure
Sometimes you just have to face the fact that there will always be time in your life when you wont quit conquer it, But thats is okay. It just means that when faiure comes you shouldn't let it get you down, just get back up and do it again. I know that it seems like you have to try a couple of times before you actually can conquer it, but trust me you will and you can! No matter what life throws at you, you can decide to make the bst out of it or let it get you so down that you can't being yourself back up. Its your choice, you can let life defeat you or you can fight back with as much energy as you possible can. Stay Strong is my new saying, and hope i can always live up to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment