I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Regrets
My only regret in life is not spending more time with you. I wish that we could be tgether right know and forever and always. I love you, I have always loved since the day i meet you, I knew we were meant to be together but I guess you don't feel the same. I just hope that you told me the truth be I left so you don't ever question yourself waht could of been? I hope that some day when we see each other we will smile and say we could have been together but things change and know were with someone else that really loves you for being you. I will always have that special place in my heart for you and I hope that we will always be friends even if we can't ever be more than that. I want you to know I will always be there for you even, if I'm far away, i will still be there in spirit. I love and I don't regret telling you I loved you but, I do regret not telling you sooner!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment