I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
My Dream
I hope that someday I can actually do something with my life and not just waste time worring about the past. I do have plans for my life, theres just a big long list that I hope to do before I die or before God comes back which ever comes first. I want to atually make a mark on histroy, I want to be known for something. I don't want to be just another person who dies and no one remembers. I plan to live everyday to the fullest and take risk even when times feels hard and there is no other way I will still make the best of it, to help fufuill my future. Maybe there was a reason I was put on this earth, and I hope I can fufill that, rather than just take up space. I will do my best no matter what, and I will take the next step up the hill to reach the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment