I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
The Next Chapter
So I can not wait till this school year is over, I plan on having a great summer and then changing things all up and leaving the stupid school I go to know and going to a new one. I am so excited and scared but I believe that this is the next chapter in my life that i need to do. I can't wait to make new friends and try new things, I am sorta weird that I might change but if I do I hope its for better and not worse. I am taking a step out of my comfort zone to do something that I thought I could never do. May I have the strenght to continue to take steps even when I am the only one stepping out. May all my friends still be there for me and if they are my true friends they will still be there for me. I love them all and hope that they understand, this is the time when you find out who your real friends are and aren't...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment