I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Dieing
I know i've been writing alot about death but, i have reasons for doing so. My step dad has cancer and i just wanted to write about the time i have with him. He is the one person in this world that i would trust with all my secrets and my life. He is one of the best people i know. I love him like he was my own father, he treats me just like his own. Its sad to think that he wont probably be here this time next year. But i'm telling myself that he will be, which makes it harder on myself in the long run. I pray to God everuy night that he will get better and that he will do what he thinks is best. I love my stepdad but if God decsides to take him i wont be mad with God because there is a reason for everything that he does. I will treasure the time i do have with him and remember the good times we had together over the past couple of years, may God bless him and my family......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment