I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Sunday, April 28, 2013
The Story of My Life
Do you ever feel like nothing is yours I mean truly yours? Like no matter what you do nothing or no one will ever be truly all yours. It makes me sad to think that I will have to share everything and everyone with something or someone. I hate having the feeling like I can't hold on to that one thing forever and never let it go. Why is it that once you find something you love so much that you can't have all of it or at least most of it without something going wrong? I wont all of you and not just part of you, if you are truly mine then give in and let me have all of you. Please let me love you and care for you like no one else can or would. Let us finally be together and not be torn apart by something so stupid. Let us not be broken up because of this terrible world, we can get through anything as long as we give ourselves over to each other. I want all of you forever and always, you are mine and no one is going to take that away from us.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment