Thursday, February 6, 2014

My New Beginning

I would of never thought that I would of come this far in my life, I look back know and realize that life is a true gift from God. We need to be thankful for everything we have, and we need to be thankful for everyday because we might not get another today or tomorrow. I never knew how much one person could mean to me and how one person could come into my life and make everything so much better. I felt at one point in my early life that I was going to die and that there was no need for me on this planet. I thought that death would be better then living and trying to take that next step was always the hardest for me. I tried but, I could never do it, I couldn't take my life i knew it was wrong. So I kept fighting and I continued to pray to God for help and guidance through this life. I never knew how much pain one person could go through in the there life and I never knew that all the pain made me who I was now.I am a stronger person know and I know that I can get through anything now and that life is a gift that we shouldn't take for granted.  I found my one true love, I never thought that I would find someone that I feel complete with and that would help to heal my broken heart. I know that I still have a long ways to go, but I believe that with the help of the Lord and my family I can do anything. Life is a journey, and we need to take each day at a time. Each day we should treat it like it is our last and we should take nothing for granted not even the air we breath or the food we eat. We can make the decision to start over and to make a new beginning any time of day, we have the strength to start over and forget about our past mistakes and ask for forgiveness. No matter what we can make a new and fresh start, like i want to right now. As I begin this chapter of my life I want to make sure that I do this right that I don't take anything for granted and that I am thankful for everything that I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment