I like to think abvout what I write and then write it done on paper so I can remember them, that is way it is called my journal. I hope that I can help someone find who they are, or who they can be....
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Nightmares of the Past
Do you ever feel like you can't run away from your past and that know matter how fast you run you can't get rid of the terrible memories that happened back then. I 've been having these nightmares and I don't know how to get rid of them, every where i look it reminds me of my past. I haven't been able to tell people what really happened many years ago and i don't think i will be able to ever. I think I should though before it really hurts my relationship with someonhe I really care about. Please give me the strength to do so if i really need too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment